Hi! I’m Georgina
Truth be told, I have never slept all that well myself. When my son arrived, I knew there wasn’t a lot of room for error when it came to getting him to sleep for long stretches of time.
The approach I took was proactive and holistic. Applying my skills as a naturopath, I found the sleep solution that saw him settling independently and following an age-appropriate routine. Soon enough, other mums were asking me my secrets!
This led to my new career as a baby sleep consultant. The approach I take is very gentle and based on supporting a better night’s sleep for your newborn, baby or toddler, while also ensuring the emotional wellbeing of your family is a priority.
When you work with me as your personal guide to help your baby sleep, you’ll get to know the fundamental aspects for creating optimal sleep conditions (this includes looking at your wellbeing as well as your baby’s). We’ll address factors leading up to and during your birth, explore potential health and dietary difficulties and draw from my significant experience in this area. I promise, this is a gentle sleep consultant journey and you won’t have to push your way through ‘cry it out’ or old-school baby sleep training tactics that make you feel terrible.
The outcome we achieve will be related to your specific sleep goals for your baby and the way your baby responds to the strategies we apply.
As you start to understand your baby better, I promise this will get easier. Your baby sleep solution won’t be instant but you’ll notice small improvements straight away.
We can start with a free 15-minute call.BOOK A FREE 15 MINUTE CALL
MORE ABOUT YOUR SLEEP CONSULTANT
Why you need the Holistic Sleep Project
If you’re a parent who:
- Is tired beyond words after weeks of broken sleep
- Struggles with anxiety, irritability and emotionally not coping due to the lack of sleep
- Feels like a failure
- Has tried everything but can’t get your baby to do anything more than catnap
- Can’t understand why your baby’s sleep patterns are going backwards
- Is struggling to maintain relationships with your partner and the rest of your family
- Really needs quality sleep in order to function properly
- Hates the idea of ‘cry it out’, traditional sleep training and sleep school or has tried all three but had no luck
- Isn’t comfortable with co-sleeping
- Craves routine and consistency