Downloads & Masterclasses
These comprehensive downloads and masterclass recordings will get you started in solving some of the most common sleep issues for baby or toddler!
Not getting enough "me" time?
Ensuring we create pockets of time for self care as a parent of a baby or young child is crucial to our resilience, productivity, patience and enjoyment as a parent.
This comprehensive download will provide ways to get a "break" while your child is still in your care or how to create moments to yourself to step away and get a breather from being a parent..if only briefly!
OPTIMAL BEDTIME ROUTINE
Having bedtime battles with your child?
Are you getting resistance at bedtime from your little one? Bedtime not going smoothly?
The first place to start is the Bedtime Routine! This download will provide everything you need to know about WHY a bedtime routine is so important for your baby and toddler and HOW to implement all these elements for a smooth bedtime and restful nights sleep!
What you'll get:
- 15 page downloadable guide
- Sample of ideal bedtime routine
- Detailed explanation about each element that is included
This comprehensive seminar will provide you with all you need to know about catnapping and how to improve this challenging sleep issue for you and your baby
You will learn:
- What does catnapping mean?
- Is it normal for your baby to be having these short short naps?
- The reasons why your baby is catnapping
- How to overcome and resolve catnapping for your little one
TODDLER SLEEP SOLUTIONS MASTERCLASS
In this masterclass you will learn about 6 main areas:
- NAP TRANSITIONS - How to transition your toddler successfully from 2-1 nap & dropping the nap while minimising overtiredness and other issues
- TRANSITIONS - How to execute a seamless child care and cot to big bed transition
- BEDTIME BOUNDARIES - How to make your bedtime smoother by implementing bedtime boundaries and an effective bedtime routine
- FOOD AND SLEEP - Learn about food and sleep including how you can get your child to eat foods that encourage sleep+ combat fussy eating
- DROPPING SLEEP CRUTCHES - How we can gradually drop sleep associations that are no longer working for your child's sleep
- ENVIRONMENT - How having all the sleep foundations in place will optimize your toddler's sleep!
The last 5m have been the hardest of my motherhood journey. Very little sleep and crippling anxiety it has been beyond exhausting.
I have doubted myself and felt i have let my family down. I couldn't understand why he wouldn't sleep as he is my second child. I resented him, struggled to connect with him and often ignore his cry.
With the help of Georgina i feel more emotionally connected to Ayden than i have ever felt. Sleep is one thing but the emotional connection a mother has with her child is another.